Who is this class for?
- People interested in cinematic virtual reality
- Filmmakers who want to start shooting 360 video experiences
- 360 filmmakers who want to learn new tricks & techniques
Along with in-class instruction and hands-on learning. This course will include example footage, a glossary of key terms, equipment checklists and a list of resources - all to help you beyond the classroom.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of 360° filmmaking
- Film and produce your own 360° experience
- Understand 360° post-production workflow
- Record and mix ambisonic audio
- Find the right 360° camera rig
- Discover the limitations and possibilities of 360° filmmaking
- Become a 360° pioneer!
DAY 1: PRE-PRO
- Gear setups and orientations
- Best tools for production level
- Film & 360 Film theory
- Principals & Techniques
- Ambisonic sound
- Set check lists
- Hands on ++
DAY 2: PRO-POST
- On set/location shooting
- Ingesting and handling footage
- Software Immersion
- Editing in the “round”
- Editing/Stitch footage
- Industry Standards
- Export, Archiving for Delivery ++
We offer refunds at our discretion on a case by case basis. If able, we will work with you to reschedule for a future course.
You can pay by check or credit card. Call us at (206) 290-8633 if you have any questions, or just click the button above to sign up with a credit card and reserve your spot in the course.