This introduction to AR/VR development course was designed for people who want to find out if AR/VR development is for them.
This is a basic course that covers a lot of different areas, platforms, and technologies without going in-depth into any topic.
Students can explore differnt areas and find out which they like the most. Topics covered include Unreal Engine, Unity, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, mobile VR and AR, green screen, VFX, 360 video, 360 storytelling, and more.
If you are new to the immersive technology industry and don't know yet which area interests you the most, then this may be the best course for you to get started.
- History of cinema and a jourey to VR
- Introduction to content Post Production ande VFX
- 360 cameras
- Basic techniques for working with 360 cameras
- Intro to physics engines: Unreal Engine and Unity
- Make your first VR app
- Build an app you can show friends and family on your phone
- AR: HoloLens, Meta 2, mobile AR and VR
We offer refunds at our discretion on a case by case basis. If able, we will work with you to reschedule for a future course.
You can pay by check or credit card. Call us at (415) 690-0655 if you have any questions, or just click the button above to sign up with a credit card and reserve your spot in the course.